No editing just mind ramblings. ..With wrong grammar !!

You know how stupid it seems to watch "dead poets society" and continue with your life like nothing happened.  Ahh, how infuriating it is!!I can't travel the world. I can't meet new interesting people. I can't find out new and old books . Ah , how I wish I could meet John keatings from that movie or some one like him! How passionate I'm about everything in the world and how impotent do I feel cause I can't do anything about it. I know what it feels to be caged in a golden cage. How difficult and scary it is to break it open and leave   and leave to what where I ask you. Because I'm scared my wings aren't strong enough I'm not able enough to the world by a storm.  How I wish I was what I want to be . How I wish I would stop wishing and start work and how I wish it was that simple. ...ahh the agony of life .The agony of being stuck the agony of being a mediocre . The agony of being annoyed at your own  self.
How I wish the wings were strong enough
How is wish the sky ready to take me by their hands...
How I wish I would just lean in and let it be....and let it be. ....how I wish I was all that I want ...how I wish....I stop wishing ....how

Comments