The table.

Is fat the only attribute you get to the table ?
Umm no , not really .
I don't know much about black holes but I can go on and on about how Interstellar and physics actually made sense and how now I completely understand what 4th dimension means,maybe .
I can go on hours about how 80s was the best time to be alive and young.
And how i would totally love to own a volkswagen transporter bus , do 420 , be a groupie for my favourite bands and maybe even tour the world with them.
I don't know what's love but I can still give you what my version of love is .
How it's not just him and her but it's beyond . It him and him and her and her and   she just by herself. 
And attribute that I get to the table  is maybe fat . But not just that .
Also how all the writers I have read are some how doomed.
One was a drunkard coz his father abused him as a kid for years together . He started writing when he was 40! Can you believe ,40!
He later wrote about 40 books of poetry pros.
One was bipolar , took her life in the most sad gruesome romantic way. Put her head into an oven.
Also did you know 'hey Jude' was written for Lennon's son by Paul McCartney because his parents were   separating and it was actually called 'hey jules'.
I can tell you how a good piece of literature can light me up from within on a bland day.
A fine piece of ass  as well but ya. 

How I ace at analogies and I think devils snare from harry potter and monotony are one and the same thing.
So no , fat is not the only attribute I get to the table.
I get blood bile guts and fat to the table.
So ,is shallow the only attribute  you get to the table ?

Comments

  1. I just read a post about how animals are more capable of understanding people than people are about understanding other people! To people, we are what they are able to see in us, not what we actually are. I get a sense of this especially during performance appraisals :p

    Beautiful post. Loved it. Blogrolling you. Do drop by mine. I blog at www.scriptedinsanity.blogspot.in

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment made my day bud! Are performance appraisals those tidbits you get on your ssalary for better work? ( if this query isn't even remotely related to what you meant , please explain;p)
      And yup people are whatthey think of us bbut we forget that part more often than sometime. And then over thinking and blogging happens
      p's div.k.doc@gmail.com that's my email id. Would you like to have a new penfriend? I will try my best not to bore you. Some how I have always had y.o.g.o.r penfriends (you only get only reply )

      Delete
    2. Never had a penfriend before. Not sure how it works...if its about sharing random thoughts, then that's what we do when we blog, no? :p. But sure, I'm game:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment