clueless rants


I am just suffering with a writer`s block or something like that .i dont know.so i have decided to write out or type out any thing from today  IE 9th dec 2013 to 31st decmeber 2013. its something like trying to heal your broken foot by walking or rather jumping on the same one.
today i read a lot of good things.i read a few letters written in 1970`s by a few feminist or rather women who thought they were equals with men.
i would love to put up those letters.
one of Ms.’s male readers — a pastor, no less:
I recently had an experience that I suppose falls into the click category. I was sharing the bathroom with my daughter, who is not yet three. She made an observation and the following conversation ensued:
“You don’t wipe your bottom when you tinkle.”
“No, Kristin, I don’t.”
Reflective pause, then, “Why?”
“Because my tinkle comes out a different place than yours.”
Another reflective pause, then, “Why?”
“Because boys and girls are different.”
Another reflective pause, then with certainty, “No, boys are different.”
My interpretation of this sample event is that she does not see the society or the world in terms of masculine “norm,” with her own status defined only in relation to that “norm.” I Hope my interpretation is correct. As parents, we must be doing something right.
Robert J. Shaw, Minister
Tabernacle Christian Church
Franklin, Indiana
July 1981 Issue
 I have told or understood im a feminist .i changed it to being a semi feminist.then i changed it  back to i dont know!
there was this huge discussion that i had with my friend and myself as well.
he told me feminist think they ae are better than men. I was like seriously?i thought feminism is all about being equal to men. rather not being a stereotype that society hands you! you are a woman u are a lady thus its wrong for you to raise your voice ,ride a royal enfield, smoke a cigarette  in public.
p.s im too bored to edit what i have written!!

Comments

  1. Pink plasters and golden laughter
    grow up a bit, love comes after
    read Hemingway, Hugo, don't expect more blog hits
    break some kids' hearts, blog some ranting fits
    bitches no fun, wish you turn out gay
    Divdeshwar, Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made a poem!!!
    i loved it.
    i guess u just nailed it.
    hemming way i have read..hugo ill find...
    love is just over rated...me being gay ?? i hope my mom wont mind...
    its very hard to rhyme ...n blogging is bonkers...
    thats it...ill try this again ...that time i may just conquer
    ( i just couldnt make it worse..hehe)
    Waise why gay??n thank you for the belated or ill take as advanced wishes for my bday....(its in june)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, was pretty bad. Can't blame a woman for trying. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment