A Stranger.

Hie my readerS (I laughed my ass off when I typed that out! The 's ' is in capital to elevate my non existent pride )
So anyways I watched a movie named 'Message in a bottle ' (Nickolas Sparks ka tragic love story ) .Na I'm not gonna give a synopsis of the movie. It's just that the very well versed, beautiful female the protagonist of the  movie finds her guy through a message he throws into the ocean.
The movie inspired me to write a love letter to the (imaginary )love of my life. I had planned not to post or make any one read it but the  admiration hungry part of me made people read it. So, thus here I'm putting up my love letter! (this is the first ever love letter I have written )
  To,  
My dearest        
                                                      A stranger.
There is a love i reminisce,
Like a seed
I have never sown.
Of lips that I’m yet to kiss,
And eyes not met my own.      
Hands that wrap around my wrists,
And arms
That feel like home.
I wonder how it is i miss
These things
I have never known.
                               -lang leav 
   Now and again i doubt...doubt if ill ever fall in love. Will ever be vulnerable before another human being. Will ever laugh without a trace of doubt if the joke was laughable. Its mystical to write words on a piece of paper (not because i am an autistic or anything).somehow the ink,the paper make the words ‘real’. Real as in alive. Something that breathes.
            I dont know if ill ever give this to anyone. Honestly pouring out romance in form of words, sentences isn’t my forte. But i wanted to try. Its what all great love stories have in them. Dont ask me what. A ‘you’ ,a ‘me’ and something in between i guess.
             Ok, that was the end of romantic idiotic  me who so badly wanted to write an epic love letter for the love of my life(who is either a fictitious character or is dead somewhere in Europe or its a ‘she’ which isn’t what i want in any condition).
            ‘Love’ if you ask me should be historic;thats what the movies tell me. That’s stupid. Actually my mind, my head ,my heart has a weirder version of its own.
             Ill give you an advice if you are actually reading this, write me something(don’t worry; write me any vague poem, any stupid thing under the high heaven and ill be yours again ). If you are actually reading this ,thank you.
Why you ask? Because i still believed i wasnt meant to fall in love. Incapable of love . Someone who cant be loved.
     “and this is the wonder that`s keeping the stars apart
          I carry your heart
        (i carry it in my heart)
                           I simply want you all to myself
I want us to be the only ones
In this quietly candlelit room.
So when i hear your laughter,
Ill know it was my responsibility
I want to stall in all way possible,
So no one else has the chance to see
How beautiful you look tonight.
I want to hear your alluring voice
Sway from sanguine to sleepy.
And i want your consoling eyes
And over flowing heart to know
That I’ll be here in the morning
I simply want to you, no one else.
          Na ,it ain`t original .but now that i have actually found you (which is maybe unreal, i mean not because you`re so awesome or maybe you are but you don’t get the point )ill write an original poem.i rather think people are incapable of actual ‘love’ which i aint sure is actually about what? Some day gift me a type writer(i haven’t used one, just fascinated by it. The way a letter typed through a type writer looks somewhat surreal  )i have no clue if its right to use surreal here)i hope you read (books).(which my retard second brain thinks is gayish thus my first brain concludes I’m a retard ,to make that comment)
         Someone on the internet has written we wrong ‘love’ by falling in love with the idea of ‘love’. I’m immature and maybe I’m in love with the idea of love. But isn’t everybody. I don know what to expect. Haven’t found myself yet. Thus i remain illiterate. Unsure of my thoughts, my brain is feeble here. Rationally speaking i think love should be done irrationally. My brain, my mind which has a brain of its own thinks love is like movies, it’s not; it’s tragic, it’s not . Its hopeful, maybe not.
         I don’t know if the profession of a person is actually crucial for falling in love. What does it take to be with a person for a life time? How do you stand a person for that long? Or its just love that books talk of. So is it real? Would i be able to stay in love if i ever fall ?
           I don’t know, but if only.
                                                                                               Yours truly,
                                                                                                  Divya

Comments

Post a Comment