Self absorbed

Ok.... I guess I suck at blogging.... I tried to write interesting shit.... but nope... not my cup of tea..  I guess I'm too self absorbed to write about some distant object and create poetry out of it.... I guess I'm my own muse ...I inspire my self... anyways my crush does think I'm a narcissist.... so be it.... honestly I thought blogging would help me find interesting people.... and I forgot I need to create interesting blog to do so.... so I guess the name of my blog Clueless is apt.... and god knows who is reading my blog.... lol (and swear did laugh while writing this... ) and please if anyone has actually read it please comment... u could curse me... but comment... coz how ever stupid I might sound it will make my day.... or u could leave instructions new how to write a blog?
Ok... Chuck that... watch movie named Julie and julia.... very interesting.... choice of the movie will tell you I love hogging... and I know I write random stuff.... but can't help it... I think or I guess I could be suffering from ADD.. Attention deficit disorder... :-P:-P about the movie, to has a lot of things that I love... like food, Europe, romance, cooking, tons of old English words..... so Ya... ..watch it (and comment )u could actually just post a full stop or any punctuation......I know I sound desperate.... coz I'm.. Chuck.... I know someday Im gonna read this and laugh at my self :-P but till then comment

Comments