Aloha!!

Aloha!!I have checked the dictionary meaning of aloha  to be on the safer side... it's a cooler version of wassup?? Ok.. I am this kid who's doing medicine but I want to write and read literature so bad... u might have  assumed my parents must have have forced me to do this  medicine thingy but nope... I have been crazy for this tag "doctor ".it's not  just about the degree... it's a noble profession.
. it's a great load of things.. in my country doctors are treated like god ...not that I want to be one... but the respect.... and you know my parents flaunt around that my kid is doing MBBS... the twinkle in their eyes is.. Chuck I have no clue how to explain... I guess you got the point...  But then I have a crazy head.... i  want to be well read doctor I guess... I mean in literature.I wanna travel the world... Rome first... all the Hollywood movies tell me my prince charming is hiding there and I hope and pray he is still alive single and straight.. .. I want to do bungee jumping... I want experience all parameters of emotions, fall in love!! have great sex life too;-) live life to the edge... feel the breeze... smell of mud after first rain... a cup of hot tea on a rainy day... kiss in the rain.... write a poem on it....
Drive a Royal enfield in the valleys of Himalayas...
I have yet to decide what I want.... but as Carl Sagan say... "I don't know where I'm going but I am on my way "

Comments